Friday, March 26, 2010

TKAM final entry

In the end, Bob Ewell attacked Scout and Jem because he cannot defeat Atticus. Arthur Radley saves them and kills Ewell. The sheriff came and talk with Atticus about it. The sheriff concluded that Ewell died accidentally and leaves the house. They were to save a mockingbird. And they lived happily ever after....I wish I had read this book when I was 9th grade. I'm really sorry to miss the opportunity because I feel like if I read this book when 9th grade, I had enjoyed it more. Themes were loss of innocence, prejudice (not just for the race) and the family strength. I like how Atticus has broad perspectives of the people and the world. I enjoyed this book very much and recommend to people strongly. I don't think I need to recommend because most people had read this book already when they were 9th grade if they went to high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment